- REVERSE offset recurve blade, 4 3/4"; Total length with beads and spinner 9.3"
- The front of the dodger is the wider end. Attach fishing line to the swivel in front of the spinner on the leading wire. Lure attaches to the coastlock swivel behind the dodger.
- Total Weight 5/8 oz., including hardware
- 360° Technology = All colors on BOTH sides of dodgers and spinners
- Usual Presentation: 1.2 - 1.8 MPH
- Ideal for Beaded spinner bugs, squids, and hoochies
The Fish With Gary™ System 2 Ultra Dodgers present the very highest "in the water" visibility for maximum contrast. When coupled with a matching FWG lure, the combination provokes a reactive bite in many instances where regular dodgers and lures are ignored by your target fish.
These Ultra Dodgers incorporate the highly successful reverse offset recurve blade in an ultralight design. Because these dodgers have no "speed limit," you can target not only Kokanee, but also Trout (Bows and Browns), freshwater Kings, Lake Trout and fast moving Cohos. Just pick your target speed and do it.
These Dodgers also have the unique FWG willow blade spinner up-front to enable a maximum color presentation. Short leaders are preferred, about 6-8" behind dodger, (unless you are using an Apex or similar type lure, which requires a leader of about 27").
Always use a lure that matches the color scheme of the dodger leading it. Kokanee will first key in on the dodger (attraction). The dodger color scheme imprints the Kokanee with a particular color sequence, which is best duplicated in the lure (provoking a strike). See Match The Dodger To The Correct Lure Chart to order the correct lures.