- REVERSE offset recurve blade, 4 3/4"; Total length with beads and spinner 9.3"
- The front of the dodger is the wider end. Attach fishing line to the swivel in front of the spinner on the leading wire. Lure attaches to the coastlock swivel behind the dodger.
- Total Weight 5/8 oz., including hardware
- 360° Technology = All colors on BOTH sides of dodgers and spinners
- Usual Presentation: 1.2 - 1.8 MPH
- Ideal for Beaded spinner bugs, squids, and hoochies
INRODUCING THE NEWEST SYSTEM 2 NICKEL ATTRACTING BLADE. This advanced blade design incorporates a hex pattern stamped into both sides of the blade. The finish is absolutely the brightest and most reflective that we have ever seen. The core design of the blade is reverse-offset recurve that produces abundant action quite different from traditional “flat” blades. As it moves through the water it rotates 180 degrees on its axis, then reverses 180 degrees to go the other direction. This continuous back and forth action produces attracting vibrations blasting in all directions away from the dodger. Combined with the new hex pattern and the ultra bright finish, available light is also projected and scattered in all directions. The color pads on both sides of the blade are true fluorescent ("UV") and will maintain their non-fade color throughout the entire water column. The blade is set with a glow eye forward on each side indicating the direction of travel. Finally, the finest hardware is incorporated. A coastlock swivel is attached to the rear of the dodger for ease of attaching your lure. Twenty-pound test seven strand stainless nylon coated wire supports the up-front beads, fluorescent spinner and swivel.
System 2 dodgers are excellent in a long-line presentation in early season, without the use of downriggers or lead weights. System 2 dodgers will not stay on the surface when tolled, but will dive to about 5 feet at low kokanee trolling speeds.