- REVERSE offset recurve blade, 4 3/4"; Total length with beads and spinner 9.3"
- The front of the dodger is the wider end. Attach fishing line to the swivel in front of the spinner on the leading wire. Lure attaches to the coastlock swivel behind the dodger.
- Total Weight 5/8 oz., including hardware
- 360° Technology = All colors on BOTH sides of dodgers and spinners
- Usual Presentation: 1.2 - 1.8 MPH
- Ideal for Beaded spinner bugs, squids, and hoochies
Always use a lure that matches the color scheme of the dodger leading it. Kokanee will first key in on the dodger (attraction). The dodger color scheme imprints the Kokanee with a particular color sequence, which is best duplicated in the lure (provoking a strike). See Match The Dodger To The Correct Lure Chart to order the correct lures.
System 2 dodgers are excellent in a long-line presentation in early season, without the use of downriggers or lead weights. System 2 dodgers will not stay on the surface when tolled, but will dive to about 5 feet at low kokanee trolling speeds.