- NEW BOLD SHAPE Nickel blade, 3.3"; Total length with beads and spinner 5.8"
- Total Weight 1/2 oz. includes hardware
- 360° Technology = All colors on BOTH sides of dodgers
- Usual Presentation: 1.0 - 1.4 MPH
- Ideal for Beaded spinner bugs, squids, and hoochies
Always use a lure that matches the color scheme of the dodger leading it. Kokanee will first key in on the dodger (attraction). The dodger color scheme imprints the Kokanee with a particular color sequence, which is best duplicated in the lure (provoking a strike). See Match The Dodger To The Correct Lure Chart to order the correct lures.